Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Best Way to Get your Mind Off Pounds

It's simple, just switch to the Metric system.

In all seriousness if anyone has seen the movie Watchmen and has fond memories of growing up with Saturday morning cartoons of the 90s it is important for you to watch this amusing video. I can't get the great jingle out of my head. If you haven't seen the movie be careful the video may ruin elements of the plot for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDHHrt6l4w

I would imagine most people are aware of Bioshock 2, the first game was awesome, and advise people to check out Gametrailers TV this week on spike for a new exclusive look at it. Regarding Bioshock 2, I wonder if there will ever be Big Mommies, I know there will be a Big sister, wouldn't it be weird if there's a whole Big family, kinda like the A& W family. I sure could go for a Mama Burger right about now.

1 comment:

  1. Im officially part of yout Blog now Wyatt :).

    As for Bioshock 2: Looks pretty awesome, i really hope they have big mommies. hahahaha just a massive metal thing with a pony tail would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete